An ideal recipe for a quick and simple treat – no cooking required and only 4 ingredients. You could be closer than you think to tasting Food Thoughts Finest Organic 100% Cocoa.
CHOCOLATE COCONUT BALLS
- 1 packet Milk Arrowroot biscuits
- 40g Food Thoughts Organic 100% Cocoa Powder
- 45g Dessicated Coconut (plus extra for rolling the balls in)
- 1 tin Condensed Milk
- Crush the biscuits and place into a mixing bowl.
- Add the Fair Trade Cocoa and coconut, stir together.
- Add the condensed milk, mix well.
- Take small amounts of the mixture and roll into a ball, then roll in the reserved coconut.
- Continue with the rest of the mixture.
- Place the balls on a plate and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.